- A New Jersey school board member resigned after she left her Zoom on while going to the bathroom in a public meeting attended by 150 people.
It appears she was trying to flush her career down the toilet
- A BA stewardess is selling sex between flights and even offers clients on-board experience. Come on, everyone deserves an opportunity at the mile-high-club.
- Dead mink infected with a mutated form of COVID-19 are rising from their graves.
Because, you know… 2020
- They finally revealed Baby Yoda’s real name: Grogu.
Critics hate it it. What’s wrong with a name that sounds like you’re throwing up?
- The Mystery monolith in the Utah desert, disappeared.
So have Kevin Spacey, Chris D’Elia and the Taco Bell’s Waffle Taco.
- Hillsong Church urges people to donate a tenth of income to church — even if they are struggling financially.
Supposedly the $100 million the church collected lasted year was not enough for God. Apparently it takes a lot of money to make the world a better place.
- The UK Government asked Netflix to make it clear that the series “The Crown” is fictional.
Because basically… People these days believe everything they see on TV.
- A mysterious object is hurtling towards earth, and scientists don’t know what it is.
In other words, the universe is also sick of earth and 2020.
- Scientists accidentally discover Australian marsupials glow in the dark.
Moments later they also discovered rave music and tiger balm.
- An Austrian village with the name “Fucking” will change their name to “Fugging.”
I know what you’re thinking… Are they Fugging serious?